Sunday, August 5, 2007

Great and well-done

Everyone !!

I guess most of your kaki very sakit now right? haha..Unfortunately mine not sakit.. only my right arm's muscle a bit painful.

I will blog about the full rehearsal plus last night parade thingy in my blog soon. Plus the photos and video. Stay tuned yea.

Not much to talk here, just a little saying, "Well done, guys. "

I do apologise of my anger on you if it did hurt you alot. Paiseh le..

Do drop comment here and share your wonderful experience in the comment box.



Tata

11 people sings back:

saykhia said...

Great night great night. Johnson's whistle was amazingly piercingly loud. I could hear it from so far away ba.

Yong Tiong Yieng said...

haha... u duno ar...when stand inside the padang everyone look at him when he whistle...
all the junkers very goog ...they have do the best for the performance... excellent jod.. and faster update ur blog ...i so excited to see it...

Johnson said...

haha.. it was one of the way to attract ppl, through whistling ba.. and my timing so chun again. *cough** ah yieng, what!! You say, al the junkers so GOOG?? means stupiak arr.. i will update soon, got alot of pictures and video.

Anonymous said...

We have rock the City of Kuching! We have rock the Ground! The Junkers ROCKS!!! Thanks to everyone (countlessly) involving in it.

Anonymous said...

Preview
At Swinburne
Assembly

Anonymous said...

3rd part is up.

MAMAMIA said...

hey in all the pictures my face all at the back or kena cover.kesian ba.haha.cilaka this keith so muka tebal one

Anonymous said...

Preview
I: At Swinburne
II: Assembly
III: First Half
IV: Second Half
V: Performance
VI: Drawing the Curtains
Newspaper Scans

Unknown said...

The best of all is that you all enjoyed yourself...:) Miss Melinda

Johnson said...

thanks anwar

Eric said...

johnson advertising his blog here ba..