Monday, August 27, 2007

City Day announcement!!

Junkers!

Guess everyone of you are waiting for the result patiently right? Guess what? Dr. Chua has emailed me, and he was told by Encik Ismail that Swinburne is invited to attend for the prize giving ceremony. Don't get so excited first. Then result of the winners is yet to be announced, so probably on this Saturday.

Dr. Chua, me and Gary are invited to attend the ceremony. Privilege le.. Wuahaha... Don't makan cuka. I will rakam the event in my cam recorder. And kek you guys. haha.. nola.. kidding kidding.

I'm also keen to know the result. Winning or getting the best performance is not the major issue. But it's the participation of every junkers who have won the crowd's heart.


Awaiting for the great news!


Regards,
Johnson

0 people sings back: