Thursday, July 5, 2007

Name lists for City Day Parade

I have just attended the City Parade meeting together with the other persons-in-charge and Uncle Ismail. Blabbing here and there.


City Day Parade:

Date: 4th August 2007
Day: Saturday
Venue: Jubilee ground to Padang merdeka.
Time: 3pm-12am.
Attire: TBC
Performance: Less than 3 minutes

I have chosen 20 members from Choir club to be involved in this performance. How lucky and soi you are. Basically what we are going to do is to STOMP. Using domestic equipments like Tins, Buckets, Tong Sampah, Steel Pipes and bla bla bla to make music. How cool is that ! On the other hand, I have personally scanned through each person that has the hidden potential.

Characters required: Perseverance, Commitment, Obedience, Faithful, Patient, Quick-learner and cooperative.

Guys
1) Johnson Woan
2) Aldrin Wong
3) Wui Jie
4) Ivan Liew
5) Swee
6) Wee Liang
7) Chong Soon Eng
8) Ryan
9) Yun Qii
10) Ee sing
11) Wei Tat
12) Billy
13) Avery Wee
14) Kwan Yang
15) Melvin

Girls
1) Judieth Ting
2) Laura Ting
3) Evelyn

For those who are involved, if you are not interested in joining this STOMP. Do let me know as soon as possible. But don't regret yea. **cough cough** I'm still in need of 3-4 stompers. For those who are interested and your name is not in the lists, do let me know. We welcome you with open arms. I'm just trying to be hospitable ba.....


More information to zeal you up.

There is a total of 56+++ contingents involved. And Swinburne University is part of them. Each contingent required minimum 40 peoples. Choir- 20, Anime-15 and Staff-10.

Prize to be won.

1st prize: Rm10,000
2nd prize: Rm 7,000
3rd prize: Rm5,000
Best costume: Rm 3,000
Consolation: Rm 500 X 5

And of course, we, representing Swinburne University of Junks, aim for the Consolation prize.. haha.. please don't stone me.

I am still thinking the music for the performance. 29 days to go! Feel free to give me some CREATIVE ideas. Other than that, i won't entertain you. Jahat nya...

1st meeting and practice, this coming Monday, 2pm-4pm, room 5.04. Means tomorrow's tomorrow's tomorrow's tomorrow. Please tolong me to inform your friends that are involved. Appreciate it. thanks..

For any requires, do drop comments. For those who involved, please reply in the comment box. Just to make sure that you're still alive.

Thanks. God bless you.

18 people sings back:

Unknown said...

Ok i'm in [iV4N]

MAMAMIA said...

wow this sounds very interesting!

Anonymous said...

What's the time n the venue of the practice?

Johnson said...

anonymous: Please kindly identify your self... thanks you

Deidre said...

Oh, I'm Deidre from DBIS. A new member. I'd like to know bout the time and the venue of the practice.

Anonymous said...

Evelyn here..hehe

Johnson said...

deidre: hey! Welcome, i have posted the date and venue. Just updated the post. =) hmm... your name is in the list? Or you are interested in joining?

saykhia said...

...

Since you're so kind to put my name directly below yours, I support you lar. Hehe.

Btw, you ARE aware that the word 'junkies' means 'penagih', rite?

Johnson said...

saykhia: Opps... is it.. penagih arr.. how cool is that.. okok..eh, i thought u wanna join the BB band? haha..

Eric said...

johnson *cough*obedient*cough*.. count me in only if u don have enough ppl..

Johnson said...

eric: I've been asking you whether wana join onot and you say you're LAZY. okay. will count you in when we need ppl

Anonymous said...

Affirmitive.

I hope I don't screw my exams =/

Physics B is hell..

Johnson said...

wee liang: Noted. Seriously, PHZ B is susah ha??... ha......

saykhia said...

Just put Eric in. He can stand in for me in case I pull out =P

Johnson said...

saykhia: aiseh... "Since you're so kind to put my name directly below yours, I support you lar. Hehe." (Wong, A 2007)
tukar mind oredi arr.. cepat nya... okay, will consider about it. btw, i have convinced eric 3 times liaw, yet he rejected..

Anonymous said...

sud b can...

Anonymous said...

wait.. i just remembered i have something up at 2pm =/ ..

Forgot to look at the time before agreeing.. =/

Johnson said...

steward: okay, try to make it..

Weiliang: okay , thanks for informing